STOCK FOOTAGE USAGE AGREEMENT RIGHTS MANAGED:
Producer Agrees to The Following Terms and Conditions:
1. Footage furnished by Footage File is non-exclusive and is authorized for use only in production specified in
your purchase order and our usage agreement. This footage may not be sold, rented, licensed, re-used or re-cut into any other production.
2. Footage File warrants that the footage provided is in the U.S. public domain or has been licensed from the copyright holder, and therefore indemnifies Producer against all copyright claims, losses and liabilities as a result of copyright infringement. Footage File is not responsible for obtaining other clearances and permissions that may be needed with the use of this footage (primarily but not exclusively music, talent, trademark and/or personal releases) and shall hold Footage File harmless from any and all claims and liabilities, other than copyright, arising out of Producer’s use of the footage that is not covered by Footage File’s warranty.
3. Upgrades or changes to the license agreement are not permitted without prior notification to Footage File.
4. The agreement is not valid if payment has not been rendered, the terms of the usage are exceeded and/or Producer violates and terms of the usage.
5. The provisions herein constitute the entire understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any additions to or changes in this Agreement shall be valid only if set forth in writing and signed by the parties.